REGISTER NOW for 2019 NSGT Orientation Workshop
It's time to start planning for the return of North State Giving Tuesday! This hugely successful online giving campaign is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving on December 3, 2019 at www.northstategives.org!
We hope you share in our excitement as we offer the opportunity for nonprofit organizations in Shasta, Siskiyou and Tehama counties to participate in this event to raise money for the important work they do in our region. Since 2015, participating North State nonprofits have been gifted with over $3 million in unrestricted funds! What do YOU need funding for?
If your nonprofit organization would like to be a part of this popular event, attendance at one of the upcoming Orientation Workshops is the first requirement, providing your organization meets the following participation parameters:• Must be a public, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
• Must be in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service, the State of California as a nonprofit corporation, and Shasta Regional Community Foundation
• Must be headquartered in and/or provide services out of a physical, public location in Shasta, Siskiyou, or Tehama counties
• Must be at least two years old and must be able to provide two years of financials
* Note: We have heard you! IF the Team Captain is a previous participant in NSGT, they have the option of fulfilling this obligation by attending the Orientation VIA WEBINAR offered only Tuesday, August 27th at 9 AM; registration is still required at the link below.
The dates, times, and registration links are below; plan ahead as these are the only offerings for this mandatory component for nonprofit participation.
Monday, Aug. 26th
- 10 AM - NOON - in Red Bluff @ Red Bluff Library REGISTER
- 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM in Redding @ Shasta County Office of Education Professional Development Center REGISTER
Tuesday, Aug. 27th
- 9 AM - 10 AM Online WEBINAR for previous Team Captains ONLY REGISTER
- 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM in Yreka @ Siskiyou County Office of Education REGISTER
Wednesday, Aug. 28th
- 9 AM - 11 AM in Weed @ Great Northern Services REGISTER
- 3 PM - 5 PM in Redding @ Shasta County Office of Education Professional Development Center REGISTER
Thursday, Aug. 29th
- 9 AM - 11 AM in Red Bluff @ Red Bluff Library REGISTER